Gary Guller : Adventure History
Gary Guller: DOB 1966 (Brief Adventure History)
Brief Adventure History:
- Ironman Hawaii 70.3 Kohala Coast June 2012
- The 25th Sultan Marathon des Sables
- Co-Producer: Team Everest: A Himalayan Journey (released May 2008)
- Completed 2nd Marathon with two friends (their first) and thousands of supporters. Thank you Austin! Freescale – Austin, Texas; Training, Taos NM.
- Mt. Kilimanjaro; Serengeti; Mt. Cho Oyu World’s Sixth Highest Peak (Summiter) Record ascent; Lhasa (Tanzania, Nepal and Tibet)
- Completed 1st Marathon: Motorola - Austin, Texas
- Mt. Everest Expedition World’s Highest Peak (Summiter) Record ascent; Team Leader of largest Cross-Disability Everest BC Ascent (Nepal)
- Mt. Kilimanjaro; Serengeti; Trekking Makalu Region; Baruntse region/exploration, Sherpani Col; West Col, Amphu Laptsa; Aconcagua (Tanzania, Nepal and Argentina)
- Mt. Everest Expedition World’s Highest (Nepal)
- Trekking/climbing throughout the Nepal Himalaya (Nepal)
- Trekking Makalu Region; Baruntse region/exploration, Sherpani Col; West Col, Amphu Laptsa; various peaks. Gokyo, Cho La (Nepal)
- Mt. Kanchenjunga trekking/exploration; Langtang Himal; Gosainkunda Lakes (Nepal)
- Mt. Lhotse Expedition World’s Forth Highest; Everest trekking; Journey to West Tibet Mt. Kailash; Mansarover; Three Gorges. (Nepal, Tibet and China)
- Aconcagua; Scottish Climbing. (Argentina, England, Scotland and Wales)
- North Wales; Scotland; England.
- Trans-Canada Journey New Foundland to British Columbia; Fear & Loathing; Western Europe.
- Prescott College; Joshua Tree; Mt. Orizaba; Climbing accident; arm amputation.
- Journey to Western Europe; Stone Mountain, Devil’s Courthouse; Crowders; Southeast USA climbing.
- Presidential Range; North Cascades; Rainier National Park; Yosemite; Yellowstone; Grand Tetons; Joshua Tree; Southeast USA climbing.
- National Outdoor Leadership School; Mountaineering in the Northwest. Appalachians and Smokies.